We want to be your wholesale dealer and AIM to offer you the lowest prices.
We also specialize in direct container orders to help secure the lowest possible price for your business. Please call or email us to discuss direct shipment from China to your retail business.
$2,500 Minimum Order
- FOR ALL ORDERS – YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR STATE SALES TAX # AND A SALES TAX EXEMPT FORM. NO ORDER WILL BE FINALIZED UNTIL THAT FORM IS RECEIVED.
- Payment must be received before order is shipped.
- To place your order online, you must signup for a Wholesale Account.
- PDF DOWNLOAD
- Phone Orders
- Please call us at 563.543.0148
- Availability is subject to change. To get best selection, we recommend your order as early as possible.
- Payment in FULL is required before shipping (including shipping costs) or pick-up.
- Accepted Payments:
- Online Store:
- Credit Card Only (Mastercard/Visa/Discover)
- Phone/Fax/Customer Pick-up:
- Credit Card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover), Cashier’s Check, Money Order, Business Check (must clear bank before shipping)
- Online Store:
- Customers are responsible for all freight charges.
- Shipping costs are charged separately from the order. We will contact you with our best shipping quote.
- Shipping costs are based on shipment weight, number of pallets and destination. Please contact us for a freight quote for you. You may e-mail us at email@example.com or call 563.543.0148
- All items ship from West Union, IA.
- A delivery appointment or call ahead my delay your delivery time.
- Residential deliveries will require an additional fee.
- Liftgate service will require an additional fee and could add an additional day for delivery.
- We will not be responsible for an incorrect shipping address. If the wrong shipping address is provided to us, the customer is responsible for paying any additional freight charges.
- If an order is refused or returned as undeliverable, the customer is responsible for the additional return freight fee, plus a 25% restocking fee of the product.
- All orders will be palletized. Please ensure that you have proper means to unload the truck. The Delivery Driver will place the freight on the tail of the truck but will NOT unload it for you. The Customer is responsible for unloading the freight.
- Delivery to a business address.
- Delivery to a residential address (additional charge for this option).
- You will need to ensure you have means to unload the truck. The Delivery Driver will NOT unload for you.
- Pick-up at RED GIANT WHOLESALE FIREWORKS, LLC, 611 S. Pine Street, West Union IA
- Picking up the shipment from our Wholesale location saves you shipping costs.
- 48 HOUR NOTICE REQUIRED
- Delivery to a local shipping terminal
- We will provide you, via email or phone call, the tracking number when your order ships so you can have the most up-to-date information at your convenience.
MISSING OR DAMAGED GOODS
- Please note on the bill of lading of any damaged or missing fireworks when signing the bill of lading. This is a vital step if a claim needs to be filed.
- Red Giant recommends that you inspect the firework boxes and confirm the correct number of cases per your order with the delivery driver present.
- If the boxes appear visibly damaged (dent rip, water, etc.), we recommend that you open the boxes with the delivery driver present.
- Please contact us immediately if you discover damaged goods and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
- Photos of damages are highly recommended in order to rectify the issue.
- NO RETURNS, REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ERRORS OR OMISSIONS.
- PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.